Our Sol Dog Lodge 4-acre campus will be conveniently located just East of Interstate 10 in the Town of Marana, convenient to Tucson, Oro Valley, and all points north and south.
It is definitely a campus with a view that will fit seamlessly into the natural environment and create an atmosphere of peace and tranquility.
The campus offers open spaces for housing, training, and frolicking. Our modular building construction has optimal flexibility and allows for consciously careful growth. “Green” elements have been planned to include solar energy and water recapture and reuse.
Sol Dog Lodge will Include:
• A Full-Service Veterinary Facility
• Kennel Suites for Boarding
• Dog DayCare Area
• Grooming Area
• Training Area
• A Dog Special Needs Area
• An Atrium & Indoor Park
• Education & Meeting Spaces
• Specialty Products & Gifts Retail Store
• Office Space – Including space for other rescue/adoption groups to share and conduct business and meet and greets
Outside, the Lodge will be an oasis in the desert where dogs and their human companions can enjoy walking paths, a Memorial Garden, a pond, and benches where they can enjoy the view and beautiful surroundings.